With air all around you and the sea straight underneath this is an experience you will not forget! Hornelen Via Ferrata offers two climbing routes; Olavsruta and Hekseveggen (the Witch's Wall) Hekseveggen is named after the lower part of the mountain wall and is a great halfday tour suitable for people of an average fitness level. Welcome to your next adventure with Hornelen Via Ferrata!
The guided half-day tour takes place on the lower part of the Hornelen called Hekseveggen (the Witch's Wall).
The trip is a good choice for those who want a shorter climbing trip, with a moderate degree of difficulty. Although it has a less challenging climb, it is still an exciting and airy experience to cross directly above the ship berth.
- Climbing a Via Ferrata in such spectacular, airy surroundings creates a profound sense of mastery and joy.
- Suitable for you who are sporty and want to explore a new activity, alone or on a trip with family and friends
- Skilled guides will ensure you and your group's safety so that you can focus entirely on your own climbing and the experience in the group
NOK. 1195,- per person. Included in the price:
- Access to the trail
- Via Ferrata climbing kit
- Via Ferrata Lanyard
You need to bring:
- Suitable clothing
- Gloves, (gloves can be bought in the shop)
- Packed lunch and drink (no water available during the trip).
Information about the trip
- Half-day (approx. 4 hours)
- Degree of difficulty: Moderate
- Min. weight 40 kg / max 120 kg
- Min. 14 years (needs waiver signed by adult)
- Max 6 persons per group per guide
- Season: June - October
- The trip starts with a hike along the shore, approx. 45 min. Then there will be about 2 hours of climbing. From there you will return to the starting point along a lovely trail that takes about 1.5 hours to walk