Challenge at Ullandhaug
At Ullandhaug you can hear bloodthirsty and battle-ready warriors coming up the hill from Hafrsfjord while you try to solve the tasks inside the longhouse at Iron Age farm. There are ships down in the bay that have come in to rob the stately mansion. During ¨Escape from the Iron Age¨, you have 60 minutes to return to modern times. If time runs out, you will remain in the Iron Age. What happens then when the warriors reach the doorstep?
"Escape from the Iron Age" is an exciting game where you have to solve different tasks to progress in the game and finally get out of the longhouse in time.
- The recommended minimum age is 12 years, accompanied by adults.
- The maximum number of participants is 6 people per game.
- Duration: Approx. 1 hour.
- Price: NOK 350 per person.
- The activity can be combined with good food and drink in the cafe Ask og Embla. The menu and the cafe's opening hours are agreed upon in advance of ordering.