In this excursion your guide will share the well-kept stories of the area, including the history of the steep road and the many mountains surrounding it. You will get most interesting stories from the area, both historic events as well as more current situations, such as the big avalanche on top of Trollstigen during thee easter week 2022.
When traveling with the the bus, you have every possibility to just enjoy the view while listening to the guide. On top of Trollstigen, you have almost 2 hours at your own disposal, before the bus goes back down to Åndalsnes.
Route plan with disembarkation and disembarkation points
- 11:00 – Dep. Åndalsnes busstasjon ved jernbanestasjonen
- 11:05 – Dep. Åndalsnes Camping
- 11:15 – Dep. Trollstigen Camping & Gjestegård
- 11:40 – Arr. Trollstigen
- 12:30 – Dep. Trollstigen
- 12:55 – Arr. Trollstigen Gjestegård
- 13:05 – Arr. Åndalsnes Camping
- 13:10 – Arr. Åndalsnes Bus Station
- The guiding is in English, and Germanspeaking guides are available on request.
- Online booking up to one hour before the trip starts.