The Lysefjord is a fantastic natural experience with everything from sandy beaches and flat rocky shores to impressive granite walls rising several hundred meters above the sea.
Feel the fresh air and take in the marine landscape while learning about the cultural and natural history. If you're lucky, you might even see one of the famous Lysefjord seals during the tour.
You will be provided with a wetsuit and gloves, and after a safety briefing, the group is ready to paddle into the majestic fjord.
About the tour:
- Duration: 2,5-3 hours (5 hours included round-trip transportation)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Age: 8+
- Bring food and drinks
Pick-up is included:
- Stavanger turistinformasjon 10.00 am
- Bus stop in Jørpeland harbour 10.35 am
- On the return you can choose where you want to get off
- Register place for pick-up when you book the tour
- Meet at Forsand pier 11.00 am