The app enables you to carry your travel plans in your pocket, and gives you an overview of the activities, attractions, restaurants and accommodation where you are.
Start planning your trip on this website. Once you've saved your itinerary, it’s easy to bring it along on your trip! Download the app and have your itinerary handy.
Do you need help to plan your trip? Read our suggestions!
Download the app here
Enable Location Services
Location Services must be enabled on your phone for the app to work optimally. The app will then show you which experiences are nearby, so you don’t miss anything!
Enabling Location Services on iPhone
How to enable Location Services on iPhone.
1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
2. Make sure Location Services is on.
3. Scroll down to find the app.
4. Tap the app and select an option:
- Never: prevents access to Location Services information.
- Ask Next Time: this allows you to choose Always While Using the App, Allow Once or Don’t Allow.
- While Using the App: only allows access to Location Services when the app or one of its features is visible on screen. If an app is set to While Using the App, you may see your status bar turn blue with a message stating that an app is actively using your location.
- Always: allows access to your location even when the app is in the background.
Enabling location settings on Android phones
How to manage location settings on Android devices
1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
2. Tap Apps.
3. Tap the app you want to change. If you can’t find it, tap See all apps. Then select the app.
4. Tap Permissions. If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you’ll find them here.
5. To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don’t allow.
For location permissions, you may be able to choose:
- All the time: The app can use the permission at any time, even when you’re not using the app.
- Allow only while using the app: The app can use the permission only when you’re using that app.
- Ask every time: Every time you open the app, it’ll ask to use the permission. It can use the permission until you’ve finished using the app.
- Don’t allow: The app cannot use the setting, even when you’re using the app.