|June (1 June 2019 - 30 June 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|July - medio August (1 July 2019 - 13 Aug 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00|
|August (14 Aug 2019 - 31 Aug 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|
|September (1 Sept 2019 - 30 Sept 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 15:00|
* General Opening Text
Jostedalsbreen National Park Centre, Stryn, Nordfjord. Learn about the biggest glacier on the European mainland.
Beautifully situated at Stryn lake in Oppstryn
- Visitor center exhibiting the natural and cultural history of the local area
- Entrance to the center includes a short film about the Jostedalsbreen glacier. 9 languages. Reservation language.
- Botanical garden featuring local flora of the forests, wetlands, alpine region and the cultural landscape
- Geological park featuring 26 rock types of the region of Sogn og Fjordane
- Information about glacier- and mountain hikes and local nature- and cultural paths.
- Giftshop with a wide variety of traditional souvenirs, items of Norwegian design and locally made jewelery from Norwegian rocks
- Café offering coffee and tea, refreshments, baked goods and sweet treats.
- Dining room for 115 people with a panoramic view over the lake of Oppstryn surrounded by majestic mountains
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||NOK100.00 per person|
|Children 4-16||NOK50.00 per person|
|Family 2+2||NOK250.00 tickets|
Grupper/Groups 10-19 pax: 85,-/45,-
Grupper/Groups 20+ pax: 75,-/40,-
New offer in 2017 from June 1st: Guide 500,-!
Prices in NOK.
The summit of Mt. Skåla in Loen towers 1,848 metres above sea level. In 1891, a round…
The beautiful, untamed nature and the valley´s dramatic history make a visit to Lodalen…
The Bødal Glacier lies at the end of the Bødalen Valley, and is one of the arms of the…
Øvstefoss waterfall is situated along the National Tourist Road RV 15 in the end of…
Loen Skylift is a new spectacular attraction and adventure arena, at the inner part of…
Tverrelva river lies along the path to Sunndalsetra mountain farm in Oppstryn.
Close to Hjelle, at the start of the old Strynefjell mountain road is Videfossen…
More commonly this waterfall is known as Utigardsfossen. The height of the falls is often…
Sometimes it is the road itself that is the destination, and this is true of Norwegian…
The classic tour of the fjords. From Stryn via Stryn Valley and Oppstryn, via Mt.…
The Kjenndalen valley and the Kjenndalen Glacier lie at the end of Lodal valley, 17 km…
Europe’s highest fjord view from a road. The spectacular platform, Geiranger Skywalk,…
This specially marked road section, which has been named Knuten – the Knot – is still the…
Friaren –The Suitor – lies on the opposite bank to Dei sju systre – The Seven Sisters –…
The Peer Gynt gallery is a visitor center in the middle of Hellesylt, on the doorstep of…