Experience Stavanger with Hop On AS brand new double-decker buses. Hop On AS is using biodiesel as fuel. Hop on the bus and let them show you Stavanger´s most famous sights. The trip takes about 35-40 minutes, and buses depart every 30 minutes from each stop. You will find a timetable in the brochure, so you should always know when the bus will pick you up. In Stavanger, they operate every day when cruise ships are in town. When taking a tour of Hop On AS's buses, you'll get a very good insight into the city. You'll be informed about Stavanger through their audio guide and you will be given a set of free headphones. Hop On AS is a wholly-owned Norwegian company and is headquartered in Bergen - Søfteland. Hop On AS welcomes you on board.
Check the cruise ship arrival schedule here hosted by the Port Authority of Stavanger.
Hop on and off again as many times you want in 24 hours at any of the six different stops. The tour will take you to Old Stavanger, Stavanger Cathedral, the Museum of Archaeology and much more.
- Stop 1 Gamle Stavanger (old Stavanger) and cruiseship terminal
- Stop 2 Bus and Railway Station
- Stop 3 The Stavanger Cathedral
- Stop 4 The Norwegian Petroleum Museum
- Stop 5 Hotel Victoria, Skagenkaien
- Stop 6 The Norwegian Petroleum Museum
- Stop 7 St. Petri Church
- Stop 8 The Museum of Archaeology
- Stop 9 The Stavanger Museum
- Stop 10 Ledaal
- Stop 11 The Stavanger Cathedral
- Stop 12 Strandkaien Cruise Terminal
The Hop On buses have pre-recorded audio guiding in 4 languages; English, German, Italian, and Spanish. One (1) pair of earphones per ticket is included in the price. Use them on board the bus to listen to fun and informative commentaries in any of the languages offered.