Krosshaug is named after a stone cross that was destroyed during a celebration in 1855. The cross was restored in 1937. The hill itself is a burial mound from approx. 450 AD. The stone chamber is open and shows what the tomb was like. The remains that were found show that it was a wealthy woman who was buried there. The mound has been demolished through the ages. During World War II, attempts were made to build a defense post on the hillside. This was stopped, but you can still see an iron roof shaped over what was meant to be a shelter. Dysjane is located just north of Krosshaug. These are the remains of 16 house foundations around an oval yard with eight burial mounds. The collection of houses may have been the homes of several families, a small village with a common defense against external enemies. The area was in use from the birth of Christ and was abandoned approx. 400 AD, at the beginning of the migration period. Tinghaug was a thingstead in older times. On the southwest side, 16 gold pieces have been found which are referred to as the "golden men". A total of 100 of these have been found throughout the Nordic region. The pieces are approx. 1 x 1 cm and two images of gods have been hammered in. The pieces probably have something to do with a fertility ritual, and it is probably a picture of the Norse goddesses Frøy and Gerd. Grønhaug is the name of the hill located northeast of Tinghaug with a monumental stone erected on top. It is carved in with runes: "Lorange 1879". Lorange was the leader of the archaeological excavations at Tinghaug. The burial mound by the car park was excavated in 1886. Finds show that this was a woman's grave from approx. 200 AD.