Travel by bus from Åndalsnes to Kristiansund via Molde. The bus corresponds for those who arrive by the Rauma railway to Åndalsnes and will continue to Kristiansund. Buy one-way-tickets on the website, these can easily be display digitally on your mobile.
From Åndalsnes, the bus first drives to Molde via the ferry connection Åfarnes - Sølsnes. Sit back and enjoy the view of the beautiful fjord landscape. The bus makes a stop in the center of Molde, where you, on some journeys, will have time to look around in the city before the bus continues to Kristiansund.
From Molde, the bus takes you through Batnfjorden and Frei before arrival in Kristiansund. Kristiansund is often called the Atlantic City and Norway's clipfish town. Here you can experience the traditions for bacalao and clipfish dishes, along with a rich cultural life, shopping opportunities and nice restaurants.
Voice of Norway - your audio guide during the bus trip
Voice of Norway is a free audio guide that can be downloaded to your phone from App Store or Google Play. Voice of Norway uses the GPS technology in your mobile phone to give location-based information during the bus trip. The information is given by readings, pictures, text and links.
Get access to the audio guide
- Open the app
- Select Providers and FRAM
- Download the guide Åndalsnes - Molde (one way) for the section Åndalsnes-Molde and the guide Kristiansund - Atlanterhavsvegen & Molde (one way) for the section Molde-Kristiansund.
- Questions regarding the guide should be directed to email@example.com
- Bus departure from Åndalsnes station, track 2
- The bus runs via the ferry Sølsnes-Åfarnes on the way to Molde. The bus travels with the ferry and the ferry ride is included in the bus ticket.
- Note that the bus ticket is valid for a route, so remember the return ticket from Kristiansund to Åndalsnes when you return.