In 1997, the Norwegian Telecommunications Museum and the Central Office of Historic Monuments restored the building and it now houses a small exhibition showing how the building was used from 1857 until the exchange was made automatic in 1974.

Contact

Address:
  • 5437 Finnås
Phone:
+47 53 42 30 14
Email:
Website:

Where is Kulleseid Telegraph station?

Fjord Norway's secondary logo