The lighthouse is build in the far end of a 220 meter long breakwater. It used to house a watchman and his family from 1879, until it was automatized in 1956. After 2014 it's not operated anymore, and just used as a cultural attraction.

The lighthouse was renovated in 2009, and then finished in 2014.

Contact

Address:
  • 6280 Søvik
Phone:
Email:
Website:

Facilities

Family-friendly:
Disabled-accessible:
Parking:

Where is Lepsøyrevet lighthouse?