Ryvarden was built in 1849 and lies by the sea. After the lighthouse became automatic in 1984, the buildings have been used as a cultural centre. Here one can find a gallery, café and museum. During the period from Palm Sunday to the New Year the exhibition changes every month. There is a 2 km gravel track out to the lighthouse. Parking in Mølstrevåg.

  • Facebook logo
  • Trip Advisor logo
  • Instagram logo

Schedule

Opening hours

Weekdays:
Closed
Saturday:
Closed
Sunday:
11:00–16:00

Contact

Address:
  • Mølstre
  • 5550 SVEIO
Phone:
+47 46 90 60 43
Email:
ryvarden@sveio.kommune.no
Website:
www.ryvarden.no

Facilities

Traditional food:
Season:
  • Spring
  • Autumn
  • Summer

Where is Ryvarden Lighthouse and Cultural Centre - cafe?