Sirevåg has a harbour with charm and soul, safely located behind Europe's second-longest shoulder breakwater between Jæren and Dalane. Sirevåg has been a centre for fishing and shipping for generations and had its first public quay in 1916. Before that, there had only been steep rock walls to dock at. One of them was called the King's Jetty after Sirevåg received honourable royal visits. Sirevåg is also the end point of the historic King's Road (Kongevegen) along Jæren.
The coastal culture is still alive and well in the village, and plans are now being developed for land-based fish farming in Sirevåg in the future. The harbour is important for goods transport and tourism, and there is a motorhome parking area, toilets and a marina with guest berths.