The mountains around the fjord of Sunndal is one of Norway`s best areas for spring skiing. The walk up, the view and the downhill skiing from the summit to the fjord is an ultimate adventure for all who enjoy off piste skiing. We can offer you many places with about 1000 meters beautiful downhill skiing!
The trips can be both short and long, we can choose steep skiing or more moderate. We prefer to stay overnight at the same place, so we can use all the energy during the day, up in the mountain, and enjoy and restore for the next day at the cabin or hotel.
Prepare yourself for a unique and safe adventure in a breathtaking nature, together with a local and international IVBV certified guide. The guide will decide the route of the day, depending upon the group, weather and snow conditions.
- Alpine spring skiing around the fjord of Sunndal - Sunndalsøra/Innerdalen/Øksendalen/Eikesdalen.
- Duration: 1- 8 days
- Physical level: Moderate/Challenging
- Size of the group: 3 – 18 pers. max 6 pers, per guide
- Transportation: Bus or private cars
- Season: January - May
- Weather conditions: Subject to safe snow conditions. We operate in a large area, so the probability of finding good and safe conditions is high
- Accommodation: Cabin or hotel. We recommend having one or two base camps for all nights (min. 2-3 nights per location)