The route has several nice viewing points on both sides of Ullandhaugsveien. Large, nice green area with a small beach, Møllebukta, where the famous and large monument "Swords in rock" is located, in commemoration of the battle at Hafrsfjord.
- Start: Bike path at the roundabout at Madlaveien/ Madlamarkveien, around four km west of Stavanger city centre.
- Stop: Where the hiking path at Madlaforen crosses the bike path by Revheimsveien, around 0,5 km west of where the tour started.
- Challenges: Some hills on the first two and a half kilometres, where some might need to roll their bike for a bit. Be aware: Some steep hills from Sørmarka towards Madlaveien, there is a signposted bicycle lock to make sure bikers keep a low-speed downhill.
- Car traffic: Crossing a pretty busy road via the pedestrian crossing, and a couple of less busy roads, otherwise free of cars.
- Bike type: All types.
- Special considerations: On hiking paths, both on asphalt and gravel, be respectful of people walking.
- Winter snow clearance: Through Sørmarka and along Hafrsfjord.
This route is part of a series of green bike routes by Syklistenes Landsforening, close to the city, stress-free bike routes in the largest cities of Norway.