We bring visitors with boat out to the beautiful Fitjar islands. The centre is suitable for all ages. We have activities, a movie and guides providing you with loads of knowledge. Everybody gets a taste of the salmon.
The tour includes:
- Tour at the fish farm and our exhibition: approximately 2 hours
- 15-minute boat ride out to the fish farm with our RIB boat. We pick you up and bring you back to the pier at Fitjar.
- Experienced guides
- Taste of the salmon
- We share our knowledge about salmon production.
- We will bring you around the fish farm and our exhibition.
- For an additional charge, you can order lunch or dinner
- Suitable for all ages
- Possibilities to see the sea eagle
Summer season 2022 – June 18th – August 14th.
Boat café open every day from 1pm to 7pm (kitchen close at 6pm).
Warm and cold diches with salmon, desserts, mineral water and coffee.
Boat transportation to the display centre:
Daily departure from Fitjar
Every day 10.30am, 2pm and 5pm.
Adults NOK 250,-
Children NOK 150,-
Pensioner/students NOK 200,-
Family (2adults + 2children) NOK 600,- (NOK 50,- 1 extra child)
Free tour for people driving their own boat. Plenty of space on the fleet.
Can combine the guided tour and a visit to the café.
We can help you organise boat transportation for larger groups and transportations from other places than Fitjar.