This power station opened in 1915 to supply all the electricity needs of Time municipality, present and future. It remained in operation until 1972 - when its output only accounted for 2% of the local requirements! Since 1977 Fotland Power Station has been a technical museum, and since 1991 it has been a hydropower museum for Jæren. In addition to the machinery, which is still intact, there is an exhibit of photographs and objects from its construction. On the first floor of the museum, there is a display of old photos and objects from the Time district. Located by road Fv 206, 5 km from Bryne.