The sawing mill containing a water-powered circular saw was built in 1916 and was in operation until approximately 1990. The sawing mill was renovated in 1996. The mill is situated where the highway R545 crosses the Tinnselvo river, on the border between the municipalities of Stord and Fitjar.

Contact

Address:
  • 5418 Fitjar
Phone:
+47 53 45 85 00
Email:
fitjar@fitjar.kommune.no
Website:
www.fitjar.kommune.no

Where is Rydlandssago?